PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI, KEAHLIAN PEMAKAI, DAN INTENSITAS PEMAKAIAN TERHADAP
KUALITAS INFORMASI AKUNTANSI PADA SKPD
KOTA BENGKULU TAHUN 2019

Dublin Core

Title

PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI, KEAHLIAN PEMAKAI, DAN INTENSITAS PEMAKAIAN TERHADAP
KUALITAS INFORMASI AKUNTANSI PADA SKPD
KOTA BENGKULU TAHUN 2019

Description

This study aims to determine the effect of the influence of the use of information technology user expertise and intensity of use on the quality of accounting information in the SKPD Bengkulu City in 2019. The problem in this study is whether the use of information technology, user expertise, and intensity of use affects the quality of accounting information on SKPD Bengkulu City in 2019. This study used a sample of 51 people. Data collection method using a questionnaire. Data Analysis Techniques used are data quality testing, multiple linear regression, and moderation regression, coefficient of determination, and hypothesis testing.
Based on the results of the study, it can be seen that the variable in the use of information technology has no significant effect on the quality of accounting information in the Bengkulu City SKPD in 2019, seen from the significant value of 0.670> 0.005. . And the usage intensity variable has a significant effect on the quality of accounting information in the Bengkulu City SKPD in 2019 chosen from the value of 0.004 <0.05. This means that the performance of Bengkulu City SKPD employees in 2019 can be explained by 56.3% by an independent variable namely the Use of Information Technology, User Skills and Intensity of Use. While the rest (43.7%) is influenced by other causative factors not examined in this study.

Creator

NAMA :PEMRO SAPUTRA
NPM : 1534030108
Pembimbing 1 : Furqonti Ranidiah.,S.E.,M.M

Pembimbing 11 : Erwin Febriasyah.,S.E.,M.Ak

Publisher

UPT PERPUSTAKAAN

Date

17 JUNI 2020

Contributor

Universitas Muhammadiyah Bengkulu

Rights

Universitas Muhammadiyah Bengkulu

Language

Bahasa Indonesia

Collection

Citation

NAMA :PEMRO SAPUTRA NPM : 1534030108 , Pembimbing 1 : Furqonti Ranidiah.,S.E.,M.M , and Pembimbing 11 : Erwin Febriasyah.,S.E.,M.Ak, “PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI, KEAHLIAN PEMAKAI, DAN INTENSITAS PEMAKAIAN TERHADAP
KUALITAS INFORMASI AKUNTANSI PADA SKPD
KOTA BENGKULU TAHUN 2019
,” Repository Universitas Muhammadiyah Bengkulu, accessed October 27, 2021, http://repo.umb.ac.id/items/show/102.